ManageFORWARD reviews the roles and expectations of a front-line supervisor and introduces proven leadership and management practices designed to improve individual effectiveness and team strength. Participants will also begin to learn and acquire the skills necessary to transition to the next level of management and leadership.
ManageFORWARD is a comprehensive introductory leadership training program that will train supervisors how to:
- Exhibit a clearer sense of purpose and planning.
- Develop effective time management skills.
- Prioritize personal goals and values that are aligned with the organization’s mission, values, and goals.
- Communicate effectively in critical situations.
- Make clear requests and actively listen to others
- Adapt to the styles and preferences of others.
- Provide effective performance feedback.
- Understand how their style and preferences affect their relationships.
- Effectively recognize the need to balance tasks and relationships in group dynamics.
- Build trust and rapport with those they manage, their colleagues, and those they report to.
- Effectively and purposefully delegate tasks and responsibilities to others.
- Use the correct leadership approach based on the situational context and development level of others.
- Reinforce positive behaviors and appropriately diagnose, address, and help others with their growth areas.
- Look for new and innovative ways to satisfy their responsibilities and exceed expectations.
- Proactively develop the people they work with and their respective talents.
- Establish processes for sustaining performance and success.